2009 - 2017 Copyright GenTech. All rights reserved. The Learnatory is a GenTech Program. All photos are copyrighted by RyMarie Photography or GenTech and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission from RyMarie Phography or GenTech. All rights reserved.
The Learnatory. Amazing People Helping Others Become Amazing People! sm
12 Reasons Behind Our Winning Approach to S.T.E.A.M.
1. Identification of each child's interests, strengths, and "soft-spots" in STEAM.
2. Diagnostic testing and creativity training.
3. Personalized Project Plan for each child.
4. Skills Checklists and Multiple Intelligence pedagogy.
5. Written data-based analysis of each child's growth and development at the end
of each STEAM class.
6. Global approach with project-based, investigative explorations and applied
learning with a college, career, and entrepreneurial focus.
7. Opportunities to Explore, Discover, and Build in several S.T.E.A.M. fields concurrently.
8. 8:1 student-to-teacher ratio using Individualized Progression.
9. Two professionally developed and Learnatory-trained instructors of complimentary
disciplines in each class.
10. Integration of our proprietary "How To Learn, Study, and Think” course and IBM
"P-TECH Workplace Learning Curriculum".
11. Embedded best practices aligned with World-Class Learning Standards and
Best Practices in STEAM Education.
12. A 10-year track record with proven results.
Copyright © 2009 - 2017 The Learnatory email@example.com