Proudly Celebrating 40 Years of Excellence in Educational Enrichment
2009 - 2018 Copyright The Learnatory. No part of this website may not be reproduced without expressed written permission from The Learnatory. All rights reserved.
12 Reasons Behind Our Winning Approach to S.T.E.A.M.
1. Identification of each child's interests, strengths, and
"soft-spots" in STEAM.
2. Diagnostic testing and creativity training.
3. Personalized Project Plan for each child.
4. Skills Checklists and Multiple Intelligence pedagogy.
5. Written data-based analysis of each child's growth and development at the end of each STEAM class.
6. Global approach with project-based, investigative explorations and applied learning with a college, career, and
7. Opportunities to Explore, Discover, and Build in several
S.T.E.A.M. fields concurrently.
8. 8:1 student-to-teacher ratio using Individualized Progression.
9. Two professionally developed and Learnatory-trained
instructors of complimentary disciplines in each class.
10. Integration of our proprietary "How To Learn, Study, and
Think” course and IBM "P-TECH Workplace Learning
11. Embedded best practices aligned with World-Class Learning
Standards and Best Practices in STEAM Education.
12. A 10-year track record with proven results.
Copyright © 2009 - 2018 The Learnatory